How cute is this alphabet design?! Today I’m going to show you how to turn it into a magnetic puzzle. To make this you’ll want to grab a sheet of white cardstock, adhesive magnet paper, and keep your printer handy.
- Begin by deleting the red cutting line that runs along the outside of the alphabet printable.
- Open up the puzzle design. Rotate it and stretch it out so it fits the alphabet printable. Notice how I’m not using the entire alphabet design since there is a lot of plain space around the edges.
- Group the two designs together so they’re easier to move around.
- Turn on your registration marks and re-size the design so that it fits within the Print & Cut borders.
- Print the design on white card stock.
- Cut the printed sheet with your CAMEO or Portrait.
- Remove the registration marks and cut the puzzle design on adhesive magnet paper. When cutting adhesive magnet paper place the sheet on your cutting mat with the white side facing up.
- Now all you have to do is stick the printed puzzle on the magnet pieces. Hooray for not having to break out the glue!
This momma is a big fan of magnetic puzzles since all the pieces tend to stay together in one place. This particular puzzle has quite a few pieces that might make it too difficult for younger ones to complete on their own. Feel free to use a design with less pieces. Thankfully there are plenty of puzzle designs to choose from in the Silhouette Design Store.