Have you ever tried Silhouette fabric ink? Combined with Silhouette Stencil Vinyl, it is super easy to customize just about any fabric.
- First off you’ll want to pick your design and cut it out of the stencil vinyl.
- Use the hook tool to remove any excess vinyl in your design so it will be ready for painting once applied to the fabric.
- Apply the stencil to the fabric using the transfer paper that comes with the stencil vinyl.
- Now you’re ready to apply the ink.
- After you’ve applied the fabric ink to your design, let it dry completely.
- Carefully remove the stencil.
That’s it! Super easy to use and so fun to customize your own fabric. The possibilities are endless with several ink colors to choose from and tons of designs.