I’m kind of SUPER excited to jump on the watermelon train, with these adorable watermelon fry boxes. How cute would these be for a summer or HEY, a watermelon themed party (because who hasn’t seen those adorable watermelon themed parties floating around on Pinterest)? Fill these watermelon fry boxes up with mini watermelons and you’ve got yourself a cuteness overload.
To recreate these watermelon fry boxes, all that you need is some pink/green/black card stock, design ID #1200 and a glue stick.
- Start by cutting the fry box from pink card stock.
- Cut a duplicate of the BACK of the fry box, from green card stock.
- Assemble the fry box with the help of your handy dandy glue stick.
- I used design ID #29370 for the watermelon seeds, and cut those from black card stock.
- Glue the watermelon seeds onto the front of the fry box.