I absolutely LOVE this print and cut floral pattern for one of the free designs in May. When I was thinking of how to use it and saw my friends baby shower coming up, I thought what better way than adding this beauty to a onesie for her sweet baby girl.
- Open up the Print & Cut floral design in Silhouette Studio. Note: When using Silhouette’s printable heat transfer paper, you will want to be sure to mirror your images. Simply select your design and click object, mirror, flip horizontally.
- Before printing, you will need to add registration marks, which is located on the top right of your screen in Silhouette Studio.
- Be sure to double check the design is within the registration marks, and if it’s good to go, you are now ready to print your design on Silhouette’s printable heat transfer paper.
- Once the design has printed, you will want to load it back into your Silhouette machine to cut. You will notice the design already has a really nice outline, making cutting a breeze.
- Follow the directions on the back of the printable heat transfer paper for applying it to the onesie.
An easy and pretty adorable gift idea, don’t you think? I love the colors and the painterly feel to this free design. I’ll definitely be saving this adorable gift idea for future baby showers, because what baby girl wouldn’t look so cute rock’n this floral onesie?!