Planning a summer wedding or event? Here’s a quick and inexpensive table number idea.
- For this project, I wanted to use the silhouette of the woman, but not the frame so I right clicked the image and selected “ungroup.” Then I deleted the frame.
- Next, I enlarged the image and cut it out of white card stock.
- Then, I added the table number in “Edwardian Script ITC” and cut in black card stock.
- Since this table number can be seen from both sides, I flipped the image (not the number) so it’s readable on both sides. To do this, select the image, right click and select flip horizontally.
- Once everything was cut, I used a little spray adhesive to sandwich the white silhouette between the black pieces.
- To finish them, I affixed a black painted dowel and “planted” the table number in the top of my floral arrangement.
This same technique would work with just about any shape from the Silhouette design store which makes it easy to customize your party or event!