I’ve been inspired by the ever popular square photo trend!
- I opened up the photos first in photoshop and cropped them to a 2 x 2 square and saved the file like that.
- Then I opened up Silhouette Studio, changed my page size to letter and turned the registration marks.
- Next, I added all my 2 x 2 photos to the page and turned on the cut line in the cut settings window.
- Then I printed them out.
- Next I took the backing off of the adhesive magnet paper to expose the sticky side.
- Then I put the printed sheet of photos on the sticky side of the magnet sheet.
- Then I placed it on my cutting mat, loaded it into the CAMEO and clicked send to Silhouette in the cut settings menu.
It created all of these little square photo magnets…
Can you imagine these in all kinds of fun sizes all over your fridge?
My kids love using their magnets to hang everything on the fridge, like the cute drawing gifts they got from their very best neighbor friends.
I can’t wait to make more! I think for Christmas I am going to make my grandma some because she LOVES pictures all over her fridge and has to use magnets to put them on the fridge. This is so much better.