Simple Spring Wreath Make-Over

It is sunny today and feeling a little like spring. I’m anxiously awaiting the trees to blossom and the flowers to bloom. In the mean time, I decided to bring the sunshine inside and give the felt wreath in my office {which made it’s first appearance in this post} a quick spring make-over.

The wreath is styrofoam, which makes it super easy to change with the holidays or seasons with a few paper shapes and straight pins.

Aren’t these flowers lovely?

How do you bring sunshine into your work/creative space?

3d layered nested flower
banner flags

11 thoughts on “Simple Spring Wreath Make-Over

1. sandy says:

Your colorful flowers bring in such brightness!Very lovely!

My last two posts were about bringing in the Spring Season while there is still snow (ALOT here) on the ground! I love to have brightly colored flowers in the house for one thing!
    sandy :)

Your posts were great, love all of the different wreath ideas. :) We have snow in the forecast for the rest of the week… so I’m enjoying the sunshine while it lasts today :) Where are you?

2. Amy says:

I was also thinking after seeing this post that to even go one step further and making it into an “upcyling” craft and using an old shirt / t-shirt that you hate to get rid of because you love the pattern or look and using that instead of the felt… Just an idea. Cute idea.

Perfect idea.. especially during spring cleaning time! :)

3. I make projects like this to brighten things up: Spring 3D Letters (And it’s working–we can finally see the grass in our yard for the first time since Christmas now that the snow is finally melting!)

Oh, I have you to thank for my driveway finally de-icing! :) Big big thanks for that! Your letters are adorable! I love all of the bright colors.

2. You’re welcome! ;) And thanks!

4. jintyoo7 says:

Oh my – how lovely :) I am really feelling the urge to try this out, THANK YOU!!

5. Elizabeth says:

I love love love this look! Loved it in the fall love it now :) Really wondering how you keep the weather from ruining your paper elements? Spring here is very rainy and windy – any suggestions?

6. Maggie Roush says:

I love the paper flowers on this wreath and am so excited that I just got my first Silhouette to try it out! I have featured this wreath in a Spring Wreath Pinterest Round Up on my blog! http://www.thelovenerds.com/2013/03/spring-wreaths-weekend-pinterest-round.html

Maggie @ thelovenerds.com