FREE Shape of the Week :: Pot of Gold Bag Topper

Just in time for St. Patrick’s Day… a fun bag topper! This can be used as a regular cut shape, or a print and cut like I did here…

Add the topper to a cello bag full of your favorite rainbow or golden wrapped candy and you’ve got the perfect St. Patrick’s Day treat.

Feeling lucky? Don’t forget to enter the Rhinestone Setter giveaway!

17 thoughts on “FREE Shape of the Week :: Pot of Gold Bag Topper

1. macmomma says:

Love the free shape of the week! Wishing the gold was real though! LOL
    I am a firm believer that a project without Bling ain’t gonna sing!
    I think bling adds just that little bit of extra oomph to take simple to simply awesome!

2. Annette says:

awesome thank you for the free shape…super cute card..

3. R says:

The shape doesn’t want to load once downloaded, says file unsupported.

There are some software updates taking place today, so give it a try later this evening or tomorrow and it should work :)

4. KAT says:

thank you for the free shape. just in time for my grand sons st. pattys day party at school…looks like a fun weekend project for us.

Hi, how come some can dl design file and others can’t? I can’t see the image on the site thru software, but it says I have it although there is no file. The site thru the software is sluggish to dl and the space where the free file should be is empty. Someone please check this out. Thank you.

Our website is currently undergoing some major maintenance in order to make further improvements. Unfortunately, some of our customers have experienced errors during this maintenance period, We expect these errors to be resolved within the next 12 – 24 hours.

Thank you so much for telling us what is going on. It was just good to know it wasn’t just me. gggg

6. Kamča says:

Hello, please..The shape doesn’t want to load once downloaded, says file unsupported. Me too. Thank you.

2. Kamča says:

Thank you very much!

7. Sarah says:

When I click on the free shape of the week for me it just shows the folders which I think is last weeks shapes. I don’t see the rainbow.

2. Sarah says:

Thanks Jeana! I totally understand. I will be patient and check back tomorrow!

8. R says:

Thanks for the info!
    I am also not getting my download of the “iron-on starter kit” to work!
    I’ll go do something else & try tomorrow! :)

9. NANCY says:

I love this shape, but how can I turn this into a cut and print image. Once I downloaded and placed on the mat, I didn’t know how to change this into the cut and print? can you give us some direction?? thanks so much! Nancy

Hi Nancy,

You’ll first want to ungroup the shape using the ungroup icon in the bottom left of your screen, then here is a print and cut tutorial that will show how to make a regular cut shape into a print and cut :) http://blog.silhouetteamerica.com/2012/06/reading-corner-series-print-and-cut.html