Advent Calendar : Valentine’s Edition

I am kind of giddy about the project I’m sharing today. It’s got sparkle, miniature shapes, burlap, gold… AND it’s holiday decor. Pretty much all of my favorite things in one little project.

I used the 2012 advent calendar, and gave it a quick little make-over for my countdown to Valentine’s Day.  Amazing what a little gold spray paint will do!

I will post the full tutorial for all the bits and pieces tomorrow, and in the meantime here is a peek at what’s inside the little envelopes…

Want to follow along? Pull your calendar out of storage and meet me back here tomorrow! :)

If you didn’t grab the advent calendar before Christmas you can still get it, while supplies last, from your local craft store or from our website here.

Have a great day!

*full tutorial here

10 thoughts on “Advent Calendar : Valentine’s Edition

1. gaby says:

hallo
    eine wundervolle idee
    LG gaby

2. MaryBeth says:

This is so cute and chic! I can’t wait to read the tutorial tomorrow!
    xoxoMB

3. Michelle B. says:

Oh my gosh, I love this! I’m going to make one for each of my boys!

4. This is precious!!! And so beautiful. :)

5. Tammy Malone says:

This is adorable!!!

6. Love this! Very cute!

7. Hello! says:

Oh I ADORE this idea. We have four kids {teens} and what a way to love on them!!! Definitely a keeper!

And if you don’t have the frame they (white ones sans wire) are on on sale 50% off at Hobby Lobby this week!! Off to pick one up!

THANKS FOR THE CREATIVE SPARK TODAY!!

8. Hello Silhouette :-)

I would love to see blogging on what the features of the Designers edition version of the software. Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestion. I can work on something like that.. :) In the meantime, here is a YouTube video that has an overview of the features of the designer edition v. the basic software that might answer some of your questions.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4ZxQgUHyoQ