12 Days of Christmas : Mistletoe

This little mistletoe shape takes me back to a Christmas party I attended many {many} years ago. It was at the home of my first crush where everyone was teasing us with mistletoe just to get us to blush. *blushing even talking about it this many years later haha!* Fun how some of these holiday shapes are bringing back memories of Christmases past.

Hence the Christmas Kisses card made with today’s free shape…

What are your favorite Christmas memories?

9 thoughts on “12 Days of Christmas : Mistletoe

1. So cute! I love the play on words using Christmas Kisses instead of Christmas Wishes. Clever! :)

One of my funny Christmas memories is the year we got a piano. We got it a few days before Christmas and we weren’t allowed to touch the keys until Christmas. We obeyed, but bright and early on Christmas morning, we woke up my parents by all six of us kids opening the piano and plunking happily away on it to celebrate the event. I’m sure they loved it. :P

Oh, I can totally picture that. How fun! :)

2. Tam says:

This is so awesome. I need to make this.

3. Love it! What font did you use for the word Christmas in the 12 days of christmas image? Thanks!

1. Kristi Marsh says:

Hi! I’m not with silhouette, but since I have the font I’ll chime in :) I think they used Delouisville. It won’t let me paste a link, but if you google it, there should be a site you can download it for free :)

(sorry for being a lurker! I just happen to know the answer! I got it when I was making decorations for a circus theme party)

4. Linda says:

I really need a class for printing files for Silhoutte. Recommendations?

Hi Linda, Here are a few different video tutorials from our YouTube Channel on the print and cut feature http://www.youtube.com/user/SilhouetteAmericaInc/videos?query=print+and+cut . Let me know if you have specific questions, or if there is something you’d like to see that isn’t included in the videos we’d be happy to come up with something that would help.

5. jintyoo7 says:

OH this is so cute, love the soft plaid PP.