Friday Feature

I love opening my email to find pictures of pretty things like this 3d holiday decor from Jodi at Kneedles ‘n’ Knowledge.  Here’s what she had to say about her project…
“This design is another in a series I have been designing and completing using the 3d letter box files from Snapdragon Snippets. Here, other elements embellish the letter boxes, including a slice-form Christmas tree, an intricate Christmas wreath with added leaf duos from modified flower designs, 3d box with 3d bow, 3d ornaments made to suggest Christmas light bulbs, and a fabric elf’s hat. “

So many fun details, Jodi. Thanks for sharing!

Today is the last day for “black Friday”deals!  Head over to your other favorite crafty blog and snag their code for great deals at Silhouetteamerica.com. They are good until midnight tonight. Also… the shape sale has been extended and is good through Monday!

Happy shopping!

14 thoughts on “Friday Feature

1. Annette says:

now this is just too fun…i love it

2. Helen says:

Your project is so creative, love it!

3. Gaby says:

Wow…really pretty!

4. Shar says:

That is Cute!!! I love how this project came out!!!
    Thank you for sharing!!
    Tutorial?????

Aloha,
    Shar

1. Shar, If you haven’t already seen it, there is a tutorial for the J from U modification. 3d Letter Box tutorials are also available from 3under3andmore.blogspot. some of the individual designs used from other designers besides Snapdragon Snippets have tutorials offered by them. You can get a details page by emailing a request to me at hearthsewnpatterns(at)yahoo(dot)com. Just check the online silhouette shape store offerings to find the designers, then check in with their blogs, etc. Hope these things help.

5. Heather says:

This is absolutely fabulous I love the style the humour in fact I love it all! LOL!

Thanks for sharing your talents with us xx

6. This is so cute…stopping by to say Hello from Little Inspiration

CINDY B on rafflecopter

7. Stopping by from the Little Inspiration Gift Guide! Thanks for sponsoring the Silhouette giveaway!

8. Ami Allison says:

Seriously so adorable!!! Stopping by from Little Inspiration.

9. Ami Allison says:

Seriously so adorable!!! Stopping by from Little Inspiration.

10. Amanda says:

Just stopping by from the Little Inspiration Gift Guide!

11. Ashley says:

Loving this blog! Didn’t even realize there was one until I learned about it from Little Inspiration.
    I believe there’s a good chance I’m getting a Silhouette for Christmas so I’m sure I will be visiting this blog often in the future :)

Thanks for stopping by Ashley! :)

12. Merci pour votre blog, vraiment excitant