Friday Feature and Halloween project link up!

One of my favorite parts of the day here at work is opening my email to find projects you’ve submitted.  This fun Halloween sign Cathy created using the CAMEO was timely… and quite adorable! You can find a full tutorial on her blog
Thanks so much for the inspiration Cathy!
Now it’s YOUR turn in the spotlight… link up to your Silhouette Halloween projects below

22 thoughts on “Friday Feature and Halloween project link up!

1. Scrappycath says:

What an awesome surprise to find my project and tutorial featured on the blog today!! Thanks for making my day extra special!!

1. I’m fairly new at using my Silhouette and have mostly used it to make paper decor for my kid’s birthdays. This is adorable and I want to make something similar.. how did you angle to word “and” going up and did you make that embellishment around it?

It was adorable Cathy.. I couldn’t resist :)

2. Sylvia says:

Yay.. last week my tag, this week your gorgeous creation, Cathy! This is so cool! So happy for you and so well deserved!! :) LOVE your project.. just perfect for Halloween!

1. Scrappycath says:

Thanks so much Sylvia! It was great seeing your tag last week too.

3. Carol says:

Beautiful projects! Really wish I had the cameo! You could always send me one, Silhouette *wink wink*. Thank you for sharing this project, love it! PINNED

1. Scrappycath says:

Carol – I love my Cameo!! Thanks for your kind words! ~Cathy

4. jintyoo7 says:

Fabulous project – haven’t really dabbled in Halloween projects but this is very inspiring :)

5. Oops. I didn’t read the instructions until the end. I didn’t realize this party was for Silhouette projects only. (I don’t have one. Wish I did!)

You can delete links 37 and 38.

6. Funky Finds says:

Looks like I’m too late to add my links :(

Oh well! I’ve been having fun making Halloween goodies w/my Cameo.

Never too late to share though! :) Your projects are adorable!