FREE download of the week

chevron_border_C02801_1

I really love chevron patterns right now.  We are seeing them all over…in clothing, home decor…why not bring them to our scrapping?  I have been dreaming of this layout for a week now.  I love the cool mix of modern and vintage.  When I was designing this page I was thinking about how my husband and I have evolved through the years and as we have moved through time and changed with the seasons the love I have for him has grown more and deeper, timeless…something that will always be even though we continue to go throughout the years.

The picture in this layout is of our Art Director Amy and her soon to be hubby.  When she was showing me the photos I couldn’t help but get excited for the two of them.  They truly are so happy and you can see that “comfortable” love that comes with time…so natural…it just exuded in every photo.  I wish them all the love their two hearts can create (because we all know our hearts grow bigger).  What an amazing time…really the beginning of life!  I’m not sure I truly lived before my man came in to my life.  *sigh :)*

32 thoughts on “FREE download of the week

1. Alissa says:

The store has changed and I can’t find this pattern. How do I get the free download of the week now?

I’m knew to the silhouette world and I love your site and am loving your free designs but how do I get them? I tried searching the name of the file but it tells me they don’t exist.
    Can ya help a girl out?

3. Lhorvati says:

If you go to the software (or the online store) you should be able to access it when hitting the little “home” icon. There is a flash player that is changing from the weekly clearance designs, the Beatrice Potter shapes, and the free Chevron design.

4. Marcy says:

Love truly is more than just an emotion… Blessed are those who experience it… How wonderful to have captured “it” in this photo.
    Thanks for sharing…

5. Katie says:

The bragging mommy sent me over! I love your tutorials!

6. Debbie says:

What a beautiful way of showcasing the photo.

7. Sara H says:

Cute! Looks like he is looking down her shirt! Teehee!

8. Callie says:

I have downloaded the free shape each week ever since I got my silhouette machine. In the past I haven’t had a problem. This week however, I downloaded the shape but it didn’t show up in my library. Yes, I clicked on show all designs. I went to try and download it again and it says I “own it” and won’t let me click on it to download the shape. Help Please!

9. Chris says:

I, too, have been trying to download it and it is not working. Not really sure who to contact about this, but I thought it might help to let you know? What a cute layout you did of the two of them. Two popular items–chevron and the gray/yellow combo. So nice!

Callie,
    My shapes do not go directly into my library. In the download window, I have to drag them into my library. Did you check in the recent downloads file? It’s floating around there somewhere…

11. CraftCrave says:

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [09 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

12. Tamara says:

I like these free downloads. I’m looking forward to getting my own Silhouette machine!

13. I love this pattern! I’m thinking that it’s time I try something a little different than my normal techniques, and this looks like a good shape to start with.
    Thanks for sharing!

14. I love this layout! I’m not usually a fan of vintage pages, but the background shape really makes this page fun! Thanks for the freebie!

15. Spunky Junky says: